View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 12:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Erin,
hope cleaning up your house hasn't left you too exhausted!!

Yes the fear goes away, well mine did, now I just get frustrated!! Like today woke up feeling like I had run a marathon, then that spiralled into feeling nauseous,and totally off my face(no I don't do drugs, not illegal ones anyway)

I rang Mum to take me shopping(how imbarrasing is it to be 36 and have to ask you 68 yo Mum to take you shopping?!?!) I shuffled around to do my shopping, feeling sooo unwell and sick. I came home and after about an hour felt so much better????????????? I've even managed to make a caramel slice and start making a peppermint slice to take to my Aunties place for the weekend,

I know tomorrow I will be exhausted, but hey its worth it. At the moment I'm feeling great headwise but my body is a bit sad, cant type eyes closing, but I know it will pass.

When I was first diagnosed I was terrified at every little set back. I collapsed outside and it took me 20 minutes to drag myself inside, this really scared me. I'm not that bad anymore, but if I have to struggle out of bed I know that a good rest should put things right. In time you will get to know your body and its ups and downs, but always remember not to ignore any signs that may suggest you are going downhill.

Sorry I've woffled on a bit,
hope you are having an OK day
take care
redtail
redtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote