Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Heart Burntmarshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
I feel God and see God in the people who have reached back for me
While I am in a dark cloudy place falling down and trying to get back up.

Moi and Moss, Chemar, Curious , Angel friend warrior Nikki , Snoozie , C Tena , DM , Wren , SISTER DOODY, Jaded2nite, Mistiis , Goofy Sister, Koala sister, Twink

Angel walking on earth Abbie , Alffe Mom , Jaime S , Soxmom
Gladys , Wiix , Bizi , Dmac , Nana1 , Kal Jane, Brokenfriend , BJ , Crwstar…

Just to name a very very few. And if you have seen any of these members you too have seen and felt Gods work.
Thank you all and Thank you God.
And God please don’t leave me yet because I still need you and your work and need to see and feel you.
PEACE
BMW
God has said,He will never leave you,nor forsake you. He also said He will perfect the good work that he started in you until the day of Christ Jesus.

Oh the feelings are good,but sometimes you won't feel them. It doesn't mean that he isn't there,because of His precious Word. He will always be there. His faithfulness will not fail.

He loves you with a everlasting Love. This is endless love that is deeper then we can know,wider then we can understand,Higher then we can see,and longer then the expanse of the Universe.

I look up into the stars,and the beautiful creations on Earth,and see the works of Gods hands. Brokenfriend
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-18-2008), Burntmarshmallow (09-18-2008), southie (09-26-2008), Vonn07 (09-19-2008)