View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 06:32 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I researched the word and it is blood in urine if I am not mistaken ..and just as you said my angel friend there were many reason listed.. like it could be from medication and could be this or that. I decided to just think positive things and positive things only.

and now I too will add to your cup
I add a half a cup of healing and another half a cup a mix of love strength courage and positive thoughts and wishes with a dash of God's Miracles .
I am glad you shared Nikki. I am learing now myself how much sharing no matter how hard ..how much it helps and how many truely wonderful kind caring people will suround you and be with you listen support and understand from that alone strength and courage grows and warms the soul.

Thank you ADDY for starting this thread for my angel friend warrior! I wish i had but just in a dark place right now not thinking right. and I love how one of us seemes to pick up and lead when another is down and out. we are a true family indeed. Thanks Addy
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-18-2008), DM (09-18-2008), Doody (09-18-2008), Koala77 (09-20-2008), mistiis (09-18-2008), tamiloo (09-21-2008), who moi (09-18-2008)