View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 06:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lisa,

Nope, no major damage. But I did have a lot of sticks and leaves and a few big branches lying around. One small log ended up in my pool. Overall, not too bad. I feel sorry for the ones without power; I know over in Ohio all the generators have been bought up in certain areas. The same thing happened when the tornado earlier this spring came too close for comfort. The addition just two minutes from me was without power for days on end and people couldn't find enough generators.

Anyway, your neck pain COULD be contributing to the arm pain. Especially, since there is an issue with C5/C6 which can refer pain to your arms. I know what the NS suggested but maybe you could talk with a pain doc first. I think I would go so far as to talk to Dr. N. again. I really would. Only because I know he is good.

You make me laugh about the caffeine. But it is true. When I reduced it to almost nill, the neuropathic pain really lightened up. But hey, with all the stress I have had the last two months I started drinking iced tea again and too much of it. But I was only drinking it to stay alert enough to deal with all these contractors coming and going while working on my kitchen and pool. I am telling you I had to watch them like a hawk! So, no naps for me. Anyway, I will get back to where I was pretty soon here.
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote