Thread: Knock Knock
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 03:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Curious!!

Hey what are light boxes? If you mean playing with fire, uh oh, rule me out.

Like my mammy always told me - you play with fire you'll wet the bed! Seriously she did. Don' ask me where that came from but just one out of a very very long list of old sayings in her book of superstitions.

I aint right. So sue me. Thats what I tell people. I carry a license to be a goof ball. I figure if it helps me to maintain my remaining sanity. But you could be right about my Doc not given me enough meds. But I hate them and I would hate to think I would have to go up on them. I fell down the stairs a little while ago. Third time this week. I'm just not as resilient as I use to be. I'm fine just bruised a little.

I'm mostly angry that I have no balance anymore. I am moving my bedroom down onto the main floor this weekend (well I have help doing it for me). There are no bedrooms on the main floor so I am taking over the dining room. I can close off all the doors. It is close to the first floor bathroom. I hate to do it but I can't climb two flights of stairs to bed anymore. This is such a huge house and I cannot wait to sell it in Spring and buy a one floor ranch style in Maine.

Chin Up

Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote