View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yep, 16. He is HUGE - 6'2"-6'3" and is just gorgeous! We have some problems @ home too - we call him the "pit bull" cuz' he won't let things go - ever, but other than that, it's great! He hasn't shown any interest so far in driving. I guess he prefers me taking him all over town. Quite frankly, I prefer driving him. He gets a little nervous @ times.......I've taken him around, but he gets behind the wheel and just starts shaking.......poor baby............

Take care!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyGirl View Post
Interesting. You're the third mom with MG with a child with autism spectrum disorder that I've met. Of course ASD is so darned common these days...

Sixteen, huh? I dread the teen years with my dd. Already she is maturing so fast. The thought of her ever driving scares the pants off of me. She has done VERY well (I use biomedical treatments) and has always been in regular school/classes with no supports but the ASD is still there. Very, VERY challenging behaviors at home. I worry about her constantly. I understand the "literal life." We're living it, too.

Missy