View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 02:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have been struggling with very similar symptoms since January of this year. I have been tested for everything under the sun. The only thing I don't have the same is a fast heartbeat. I would keep going back to the Ear Nose & Throat doctor until they figure out if your infection is gone or not. I took 3 rounds of antibiotics (including one with steroids) before they finally decided my maxillary and ethmoidal sinuses just weren't going to clear themselves out. I had sinus surgery about a month ago and feel about 90% than I did. I still have ear throbbing, headaches, what I call base-line dizziness (it's kind of there in the background all the time but doesn't throw me off balance unless something esle interferes like the elevator stopping too fast or something), ear itchiness, ear fullness etc. My ENT said he thinks I have Occipital Neuralgia. I highly suggest following up with an ENT because it could be a bunch of things like Meniere's, ON, chronic sinusitis etc. You may have anxiety as well- it's hard to tell online- but it may not be anxiety at all. Most of us have been sloughed off on the anxiety/depression diagnosis at some point when doctors are either out of ideas or tired of looking for the real cause. Of course some of us DO have anxiety and/or depression too - some caused by our illness and some coincidental. If you want to chat more about it, PM me.
dizzie lizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
weegot5kiz (09-18-2008)