View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I thought the final show was really good.

I am thrilled that Dan won and got all of the votes. He played the game well and is just such a likable guy!

Memphis is just a jerk with no personality. He didn't win because he didn't do anything but grow his hair into Ed Grimley style. I just don't know what he was thinking with that hair sticking straight up in the middle of his head.

I loved it when the jury members were calling each other out. I especially loved seeing the PeePaw clip where is was cussing and acting like a fool. Jessie's reaction to American's Player was priceless.

I think that we saw and read so much of what was going on that we could really see these people in their true personalities.

I think that editing on the show was making Jerry the sympathetic old man with a sick wife. They showed him crying and it is sad that his wife is sick but he got a lot of sympathy from people who didn't see him behave like an idiot.

I think Renny was cheated a lot because they didn't show her true sweet, loving personality. They seemed to focus on her weird outfits and her screechy voice.

I am really glad that Keesha won the $25,000.00. I am sure that she needs the money more than the older people. I voted for Renny but was glad when Keesha won. I always liked her and thought she was very honest in her game.

We have got to find another show so we can continue this fun. I have enjoyed this season so much because of all the fun we have had on this thread.

IMAGINE
RRMS - 1992 -- SPMS - 1993
Not on DMD's

Becky21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (09-18-2008), Doody (09-18-2008), JessieSue (09-19-2008), SandyC (09-18-2008)