Thread: OT- off line
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Billye? Take time!

At least, at your new home's end. Yes, you've got lots to do at the old place, but there are realtors who 'know' people...... Those people who 'know' people are gonna really be your salvation... you just gotta learn to ask what fors...
IN our area they are called 'home stagers' or 'home arrangers' but, they know the FOLKS who do the scut work that needs to be done in terms of scrubbing and toting and stuff.
I'd hired one a few years ago to help me clean out a part of my problem basement, and I've gotta tell you this person worked HARDER THAN HARD! Even came prepared with their own back brace, plastic bags and you name its..... All I had to do was 'direct'! This was before I started getting IVIG and I was dozing off every 20 mins! Finding is part luck, part realtors, more luck and lots of references..... Plus a bit of cash. In my case? It was dirt cheap in terms of what all we sorted out and they toted to the curb [a LOT more than I'd have thought!].

Take that recharge time with the 'kids' and then go more slowly unpacking in the new place. Rite now, you both need your health and strength and the kids need you to help them adjust. The rest can be done 'later'...it's not going anywhere soon.

Yeah, soreness is going to be ALL over and likely changing channels often... Doesn't it come with this territory? Sigh! Sure wish it didn't! -special! -j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Silverlady (09-18-2008)