View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Thumbs up You look great...

Melody! Beautiful!

And the avatar really works on this board!

It does not take much computer smarts, just a program to work in.
I use Paint Shop Pro 9. Any good program will do it. There are even some
free ones. Paint.net is one. Somewhere here, I think on "computers" is a free
link to a photo program. It might be at OBT. There was at one time a free
sticky on all the places.
http://www.getpaint.net/

Here is the link to Paint.net. Some older computers may have to download a "fix" from Microsoft before it takes. A friend of mine had to do that.
The website now has it clearly marked at the download spot...which was NOT there a year or so ago!

You really do look stunning on your avatar here! REALLY...

P.S. there is an advertisement at that link above.... that has Paint Shop Pro 8 (which came as shareware with my computer here)
and it has really come down in price. The 8 version is less spiffy less professional, but easy to use and lots of fun. At $25 it is
alot for your money. The 8 version does not need high RAM like the 9 does either. Paint shop Pro 9 is a bit hard for me to handle
with all the "layers" and all! The Adobe Elements looks good too... so check those out.
http://www.clickcooldeals.com/show_c...?category_id=9

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 11-11-2006 at 09:43 AM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote