Thread: Hello?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 08:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Rita,

I have the scs. I've had it almost a year. It has given me my life back. far better then I hoped for. I won't say that recovery is easy, because it isn't. there are a lot of restrictions, but if one follows their drs. insturctions, then it should be fine. For almost 4 years I was in bed or a wheelchair. Now I'm back to taking care of my horses, and taking care of myself. It takes so much longer to do things, but at least I can do some of the things then I used to be able. I always recommend that you try the scs. If it works, then you know, if it doesn't work then again you will know. Yes, you are a bit uncomfortable after the trial, but after so long of not being able to take care of anything, I was able to get out of be on day 3/4 and walk thru a home and garden show with only a cane. I actually put on shoes and socks which I haden't had on in years. I love mine, and I don't think I could keep going on with out. Again...that's why they had a trial, to see if it does work. Please keep an open mind.

Hugs
Mary