View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

for nikki and the mois I will come and close off this wonder thread.

I wonder why talking this afternoon didnt go as i wanted/ but also not as horrible as some other times. I wonder why i bother anymore.. I am Naww i wont say it.. I am a smart caring ...sweet marshmallow

I wonder if i can send Goofy sister and her family prayers and hugs

I wonder if i can send Curious a get well and we miss you message.

I wonder how i feel embarresed about my bad thoughts thread

I wonder how well loud music works to release negitive anger and frustration sometimes. specily good when kicking a hacky sack they are about the size of da hub you know what

I wonder about my bad dream last night i get them I call them my teeth dreams. I wonder if it is my brain stuck in recall about my accident with trailer truck 9 years ago which in waking hours i have no memory of hitting me or my hosp stay. I wonder what that is all about.

I wonder if i will end this now off to wonder and pray in my own way to the skies and heaven above us while the earth spins as fast as my wonder inside my mind.

I wonder if i may ask the next family memeber here to PLEASE BEGIN NEW WONDER THREAD# 138

Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (09-19-2008), Doody (09-19-2008), mistiis (09-19-2008), Nik-key (09-18-2008), Twinkletoes (09-19-2008)