View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 02:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Been struggling a little

Hi, I have "talked" to some of you in the past but haven`t been here in a while. It`s 2:30 in the morning and having trouble sleeping as usual. Been suffering from boo hoos and having trouble leaving the house. I haven`t been able to cry for a long time and now I cry over little things. Well almost everything, especially "dog" commercials when that certain song comes on I have to turn the channel. It`s the one about dogs needing homes and they have such sad faces! Alot of other dumb stuff too. I am going to therapy Saturday to figure this one out. Actually it`s been a long time since I have been able to cry. That started when I lost my Dad 9 years ago. He was my best friend. Now I can`t seem to turn off the water works! Also has anyone had trouble with people forgetting about your disease and the fact you aren`t the same person anymore? For everyone else it`s "business as usual" and they have pretty much have forgotten about your pain and expect you to do things you just can`t anymore. Even my hubby asks how I am when I he gets home from work. Tonight I said I am in pain just like I usually am ( becomes ALOT worse when I try to do housecleaning or laundry) , I said I am like this every night but I don`t sit here and tell you about it all the time because it doesn`t make any difference. He said, well that`s true. (Waste of time trying to get some understanding about how I feel.) Wow, that one hurt! He really doesn`t seem to understand. Anyway sorry to go on, I just had to vent. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Thanks for letting me get this out. (Guess I will climb down off the pity pot for now, I don`t want to fall in!) besides I know most of you have this disease ALOT worse than I do.
God Bless and much love to all of you,
Franny
Franny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote