View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 04:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Tina, I wrote a long message to you last night, but it didn't go thru. Lost It. Anyway, I wanted to tell you what an encouragement you were to me. I haven't been fighting, and I want to and need to. I've withdrawn into staying home most of the time. I do have bad bad headaches, pain, low energy,insomnia, and am on a lot of meds. But I'm going to get out, I'm determined. I also mentioned our daughter is a court reporter and has done deposition for a lady with rsd involved in a malpractice suit. Have you ever consulted an malpractice attorney. rsd can be a long road, expensive, and some cannot continue to work. I do feel you were wrongfully fired. You were injured at work and there are definetly laws regarding your employment. It's a long story, but my mother died at 46 because of neglience of a Dr. We won a large settlement in trial. A lot of attorneys don't charge anything unless collect. It's not my business, but a lot of us have ended up on the short end because of not knowing or even not thinking we had the emotional energy to go thru with a suit. I do know there usually is a 2 year statue of limitations in most states from when you were diagnosed, (not the injury itself) I have never had the blocks, please let me know how the second one goes you had Monday. Take care, Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote