Thread: Walked out
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 12:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

((((((BJ)))))),

He CAN'T just leave you hanging with no medications. That's bordering on malpractice. You can go into serious withdrawals if you don't take your Effexor.

If he feels that he can't work with you (or you with him), then he needs to make sure that you're set up with someone else or at least make sure that your medications are taken care of by someone (primary care doctor??) until you get hooked up with someone else.

I hope you get this worked out. I'm sorry he turned out to be one more aggravation on top of others.

Take care of yourself. BIG HUGS. Call your primary care physician if you can't get in touch with this guy. I take Effexor and I went into horrendous withdrawals within 7 days of not taking it last winter when I couldn't get to the pharmacy because of the weather.

Barb

PS: Oh, one more thing about the steroids. I go into HUGE RAGES for about two weeks after getting epidural steroid injections for my back. Other people in the spinal disorders disorders forum have mentioned having the same results. If you just started the 'roids, that could be seriously affecting you temperament and your ability to cope. MORE HUGS.