View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:39 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I know how hard it is when you're in the downward cycle, feeling sad and depressed is so hard on us. But lately I feel good most days, good meaning things are okay even if we're broke the bills are paid you know? Car is running good and we're healthy relatively speaking. I also know we can't always TALK ourselves out of a rough spot reaction from something beyond our control, yesterday for example, I was excited because my Dr' had rx'd a diet drug for me which I didn't even imagine would not be covered under my pathetic insurance until I went to pick it up.

I was so angry and frustrated I wanted to break something or cry or both. I talked msyelf out of it, saying, "You can't get upset over this, it's not worth what it will do to you...You can't drive upset like this, calm down it's no big deal, they suck, you'll cope somehow..." and it went away. The urge to cry left for awhile though I did end up crying a bit when I got home and talked to Jack, I just hate that insurance won't cover weight loss stuff, if they would the US would not have so many overweight people struggling with their weight.

That's my rant for the day.

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-21-2008)