View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 03:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks guys sooo much!!

I know exactly what you all said.. and I thought the pressing on the temples was my trick.. i learned that one last nite, bc i felt one comming on and i was like NOOOO i m gonna win and i presssed on my temples with my thumbs and lifted my eyes higher.. and it worked!! I won!! i felt there is my trick , I havent had a "dizzy"spell since thurs nite, but i can feel that sometihng is still lingering, if that makes any sense.. like if you move just right or let your eyes follow somthing fast that it will set it off.. so for the past 2 days i have been holding my head in a tilted position, bc it feels alot better, and laying low... I still thinks something else is up bc i never had this funky feeling in my head... i don tknow how to describe it, but its like a pulling sensation and a foggy feeling...??? grrr.. So i called my doc on frid and was like listen.. i cant go all weekend and the antibiotic isnt working yet... so he gave me prednisone for a week.. dont konw if thats the trick to the letting up of the spells but?? good lord y not.. right!

Ok.. gotta go.. belly is rumbling and not much to eat in the house.. gott to see if i can bribe someone to get me something..lol.

Thanks agian!!!

Amber
RSD_Angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote