View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 01:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny View Post
Holy crap! You guys out there are terrific! I never really did let myself grieve for my Dad and perhaps that is part of it along with the fact that my life has COMPLETELY changed. But I want all of you kind people who cared enough to respond to my little struggle, well let`s just say I flushed the pity pot and boy alot of the "crap" I felt went down with it. THANKS! Now for your sadness Denise, I lived with a drug addict for 2 years and was so nieve. I didn`t know what the heck was going on or what he was up to! At least not until he started disappearing for days along with the money in the bank! Boy could he lie! I was stupidly in love with him. Blind as a bat for sure! Heck I was raised in a strict Italian family and I was afraid to fart in the wrong direction! Long story short, I realized his life was a mess and I didn`t want to go down with him so I got FAR away from him. Last I heard he was going to prison. He did alot of bad things and used every nickel I had but, I started over. Your daughter will get to the point of not being able to take it anymore or she will hit rock bottom. BUT then the only way for her to go will be up and Mom will be there for her and her child because we will always be there for our children. I am so sorry you are going through this and I don`t know if you have faith in God but believe me, he has really opened my eyes to alot of things. Ask him to help with this situation because I know it hurts much more than the RSD. He will give you answers and hopefully some peace. I will pray for you and just know people are pulling for you in every part of this fight!
Gos bless and I send you love!
Franny,
Love is so blind I couldn't agree more.Sometimes it takes a real jerk to see the light.I could go on and on about my 1st marriage at a young age to an acoholic/abuser,but that relation helped me to see what I did not want in a man and have been married to my current hubby for 30 years!
Thank God you got out before he got you in trouble by just being with him.
You are so right losing someone does hurt more than any RSD pain because it feels like my heart was cut out.I have had high blood pressure every since. I did every thing for her and the baby to make it a good situation.I love kids and now mine are all grown and the only grandson we have we don't get to see or even talk to on the phone his stepmother let him call us last year and then emaild me to tell me Kristy my daughter screamed at them to never let him call us or she would take them to court.
I called a lawyer but In Nevada grandparents have No rights! NONE
I am trying to get on with life but somedays I just have to gripe.It seems to help a little.Enough of that I will be thinking of you tomorrow Good Luck
Pain free hugs and prayers coming your way!
Denise
Denise R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote