View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 01:20 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder at how wonderful you folks are....

I wonder that da moss and I are planning an outing today...hopefully, to the beach...it's finally getting cool here...

da cats are lazily sleeping on the porch, well, one is sleeping on the computer desk and was rubbing my finger trying to help me type. LOL she's now asleep...

I wonder at how much I miss the Fall colors...we don't really get fall here and a few trees that DO change colors will just have to do it for me...

I wonder if I've Autumned and I can't get up....

I wonder if I can thank Cheryl for posting those photos, it brought back some memories....although I have to admit that I wasn't very fond of London either, but I wasn't there long enough to tour everywhere so I'd like to give it another chance, but this time, with the moss. ...I WAS fond of their fish n' chips...I could eat those all day long in those newspapers...with those hearty malt vinegar...*drooling....

I wonder if I can leave (((((BIG HUGS))))) for everyone...it is amazing how you all pull together for one another...it always revive a tired mind like mine...one that is always asking questions and always...for some reason, getting great answers when I visit here......

thank you..have a great weekend, everyone...

((((BIG HUGS)))) for all and the broom...

da mois

PS, the grand moisses won't be here for awhile, but we are smiling anticipating for the noises of the pattering little feet and innocent laughters to fill this place...and...to scare the cats away...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (09-20-2008), Koala77 (09-20-2008), Nik-key (09-20-2008), tamiloo (09-20-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (09-20-2008), Twinkletoes (09-21-2008)