Thread: hello
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 02:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink

Hi Denise, I am also new to the board. I am sorry you are lonely and having such a a hard time. Like you I have several medical conditions going on at once. I have RSD (CRPS Type II), Fibro, IBS, and Intestinal Ulcers. Along with battling the depression that comes with losing everything you know or thought you knew about your life and finding something knew. This isnt the only board I belong to. It was good that you reached you to find support & information. In a city as large as yours I would recommed you call the hospitals & look at finding a support goup. I live in a rural area and there isnt a support group available to me here. I was going to join one for fibro but the lady who ran it decided not to do it anymore. If you can get out of the house it would be a really good way for you to make friends who understand where you are at. If not try a Womens Center. Take a class of some kind. I did that when I couldnt find a support group. It really helped. I have come along way in the last year with my depression between working with my counselor & doing the things I discussed. I hope my ideas help you. Please take care of yourself.
hugs, Denny
dennyfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote