View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

and she gargles with tabasco lol hello Laura Hello Erin, i was on it for some time i did not like it, gained weight and my gums went kerplucky too, not sure about urgency, might want to double check you dont have an UTI, just to be safe, I didnt like it, which really bites cause I liked the fact it did help my insomnia, i didnt care for the other stuff, hope this helps some, be careful about the UTI

Erin I stopped all 5 of my pills for two reasons tired of all these drugs and all the side effects, me thinks you will find a lot of folks who agree with your comment about why these meds cause more problems. it can be a real drag at times, give doc call talk to him or her and maybe something else can be used and or done to help alleviate your troubles, I have been finding if i play a game or two online for a while it helps me calm down and get to sleep, and trust me I have insomnia big time ask anyone on here, they are always getting up in the morn and telling me to go to bed lol

hopes you get some sleep and feeling better

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desinie (09-21-2008), dmplaura (09-21-2008)