View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 10:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Hi I also am crafty person. I like making cards and scrapbooking but it does take time. I find the sensation issues make things extra fiddly to do and I have had to find new ways to do certain things. Like everyone else I have to limit myself to short spells. Great satisfaction when something complete. I wanted to do this in order to keep my hands working.

I saw pottery classes for physically disabled advertised in a local college and thought that might be good and therapeutic but the sitting up for long periods is a worry as pain increases. Oh well have to think about that one, also got to travel and get someone to take me!!

I used to enjoy reading - like the stand idea suggested to Tracey (Hi speak to you soon. Good luck tomorrow!!) but the drugs make my eyes dry and I get some double vision (checked by optician) and also find hard to concentrate and keep up with where I am. I listen to my son read and have to watch what he is reading (Anthony Horowitz books) but sometimes that is hard, especially if I am very tired as well.

Aint life just grand!!

Hi to everyone and enjoy hobbies you have.

Hx
Horizontal One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dolfinz (09-21-2008)