Thread: Bull Dog
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 10:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Prednisone

Thanks for the good information. I keep list of my medicine in my billfold in case of an emergency etc. I read all the possible effects Prednisone may have on people which seem to include everything bad. I take 10 mg a day now, return to the doctor in 6 weeks, and hope to cut to every other day on Prednisone. We will see. 4 ½ years??? Are we on this type medicine forever? I have read a lot on this WEB Site and it seems MG is bad for all who have it. Have noticed that a lot of young ladies, like yourself, have this.

Hope your health gets better and a normal life follows. Good luck and thanks again for any information.

Bull Dog
Fairhope, AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodDreamer2007 View Post
Just a tiny reminder that once your body has been on Prednisone for 7 days, your body is addicted to it, and one should never just stop it. It should always be done slowy under the care of a doctor.
Our Adrenals shut down, and have to be reawoken slowly. Prednisone isn't called the good guy, the bad guy for nothing..

I'm glad you're feeling better. I remember when I first felt Prednisone kick in, I loved it soooo much. 4 and 1/2 years later, I feel a little different about it.
Best of Wishes
Love Lizzie
Bull Dog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote