View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 01:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yaaayyyyy!

Congratulations, Steve! I'm so glad the boat is about to be someone else's problem. I know you put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into it, but it was clear that keeping it up was a major source of stress. Do you use a smaller boat to do the fishing you now do, or were you using the big one for your recent fishing trips? I know at one time you mentioned a smaller boat when you put out conch traps. Is that what you are doing now?

I am really pleased about the election results this week. I look forward to seeing some sanity return in how the government deals with international affairs. The stature of the USA in the eyes of the world has seriously deteriorated in the last six years, in my opinion. The future of support for stem cell research in this country certainly looks brighter also.

The weather is great in the deep South this time of year. As the Fall progresses, we get cooler and cooler temperatures and enough rain to relieve the dry spell of the last couple of months. There is a possibility of a light freeze tonight. I spent most of today raking pine straw. Our back yard contains three large pine trees that dump the previous year's needles in October and November, and they get quite deep on the lawn. Fortunately, the weather was perfect for the job; sunny and cool with a nice breeze.

Steve, I also remember now that Tersa mentioned upcoming appointments for evaluating her for DBS. I would like to know how that went.
RLSmi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote