View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 10:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Update on my cat

He was desexed about a month ago and is becoming a new man. I can tell the hormone levels have dropped. He will never be a warm fuzzy lap cat but he is now attentive and initiates play with me...............his way, of course. After all, he is still a cat.

No more urine in the bathtub. I still try to keep the door closed all of the time but sometimes I forget. Before, he would take any/every opportunity to get in there and use the tub. Now he only tries to go in if I am in there. Are all cats obscessed with our bodily functions?

No more spraying the stereo in the bedroom. I never figured that one out. Again, I don't let him in the bedroom unless I am in there. Now he just gets up on the bed and swats at me when I walk by. He comes out when I call him the first time now.

I am so relieved that this did the trick. I have had him for a year and is great company, even on his naughtiest days. If I am having a bad day, I can tell him all about it and he doesn't tune me out...............as long as I continue to scratch his chest.
Jane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (09-30-2008)