View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 03:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default people who don't get it

I just spent the last 3 days with a 'friend' I use the term loosely as she is not a long known person or a great confiding person....hmmm new scrapbooking friend is best way to put it. no great trust on my end....nice but not so smart. She had me making b'fst and cleaning the pots and pans, taking her here and there and all over finding stores and things she wanted. We went to a 6 hr crop(group of people scrapbooking) and I nearly died from that but had my heat on the whole time and my obus form on the chair.

point being.....why do I keep a person around me who does not get it and will likley not get it. She has not a clue to what I go through. She does not offer to help.......I am bit^%ing I know but I feel ticked off. I am now going to be paying for this for weeks. I will have to slow my entire life to like nothing so I can heal or rest or something!!!!!

I guess it's my fault for not saying would you help me please....and there is another thing no really apprecation for what I was doing.....whatever it was.

sorry to whine and so on......needed to get it out. We need friends who get it and know what it is like for us to be unable to do all we'd like to do, and not hve a fit when you say sorry i need to go home now or I need to lie down now......etc....

ok out now thanks guys for listening. going to sleep and dream of sleep and pain free flying away into the sunset or over the ocean!!!

love and hugs to all have a great MOnday!!!
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote