View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 03:28 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I dont think this was a case of not completely emptying.

I was starting to wonder if someone had switched my pills for my dad's Lasix (Lasic? It's a diuretic)

I got a really good idea at how my dad feels when he takes his medication.

I was having problems with walking without looking like I was drunk. That started about two weeks ago, which pretty much corresponds to when I'd started upping the dosage from a 1/4 of a pill up to 1/2, and then up to a full pill. It wasnt helping me sleep anymore at the lower dosage. I still feel like that now, and I hope it goes away soon...like yesterday!

I'm still going some tonight, but during the day today down at the apple festival, I felt pretty much normal. It wasnt till after I drank half a bottle of water, an apple cider slushie (Mmmm!!!), and some apple cider (not slushy) and then some pop at the chinese restaurant that I started to have to use the bathroom more often tonight, but not as often as yesterday...ohmygosh, I'd never had to use a bathroom so much in my life!

My feet are numb tonight, and I wish that would go away too.

I have a migraine coming on now, seeing as how I went to sleep at 5am this morning, got up at 9am, and it's now almost 330am monday, and I'm still awake! (waited for my boyfriend to get home so he could call me and tell me he made it home) It's not surprising that my head hurts now. (going to bed in a few minutes)

oh, and I just recently noticed the whole "excessive weight gain" side effect. That's NOT cool!

I'm calling my regular doctor and asking him for something that's not an antidepressant, and hope that it's something in tablet form so that I can break it apart and not take it full strength. I may beg him for some LDN and see if that stuff works. (ok, better make sure the sleeping pill is not a narcotic)

I'm about to crash my head onto my keyboard, and that will hurt, so I better go to bed while I can still make it to the bed. I'm sleepy!

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-22-2008), Gazelle (09-22-2008), weegot5kiz (09-22-2008)