Thread: help needed
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 08:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well as you can see I survived the weekend away with the family and dog. I must admit I'm very glad it is over. The weekend had its good moments but I'm still glad to be home.

DH thinks the birthday muffins were DD's idea and I'm just letting him keep thinking that.

In some ways taking the dog along went better than I expected and in some ways it was worse. Sadly I don't think we will have the dog a week from now. She bit DH over the weekend. Not enough to draw blood I don't think but still he is livid that it happened. I think way too much was expected of the dog and she just reached a breaking point of sorts. Virtually nothing was like what she is used to, she spent a lot of time in a small cage, we took her to a very crowded amusement park for hours at a time two days in a row (she's not well socialized), and since nothing felt "normal" to her she wasn't eating much.

I don't know what is going to happen with counseling. DH asked me on the way home if I had made a decision there and I said no, then asked if he had. (I had made a decision then reversed it, then found myself sitting squarely on the don't know fence again.) He said he was waiting for me to decide and that he really didn't care one way or the other. I'm sure whatever I decide will get twisted in such a way as to make DH look like a saint and me a horse's rear end. Been there, done that, got a drawer full of T-shirts for proof.

I have a mountain of work to do and sitting here is getting nothing done fast.

12/02- health world implodes, 11/05- Raynaud's (Brr!), 2/07- celiac, 3/07- gluten free diet

I will survive.
JustWeave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (09-23-2008), Darlene (09-23-2008), DM (09-22-2008), SandyC (09-22-2008), tkrik (09-24-2008)