View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 08:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I applaud your courage.

I am seriously considering a trip to Cologne and appreciate your sharing your experiences there. The same procedure used in Cologne was used by a panel of doctors at an Institute in Lima, Peru for Parkinson's patients in a clinical trial and the results looked promising. Their treatments seem to differ from other similar, less effective treatments in two ways: 1) They claim to use better selected and sorted stem cells and 2) They use a delivery method through the carotid artery which deposits the cell closer to the brain. Personally, I'm not looking for a magic bullet nor a cure but just for some help. For twenty plus years I've explored every and any kind of alternative method, proven or not, to keep myself going and so far so good... I wish I had the luxury of time to consider only those methods proven to work, FDA approved, justified by multiple double blind studies, and otherwise foolproof and financially foolhearty investments, but... the clock is ticking and the sword of Parkinson's is dangling overhead and I want my life! Thanks for your courage and inspration to us all, at least I can speak for myself.
Shake 'Em Up is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote