View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 02:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default "How much is that doggie in the picture?"

...sure is a cute old dog - HA! Welcome back you crazy woman!!! You know, my brother was at Mayo the other day and he said he say all these poor people leaving the Neurology Wing. And then it hit me, "today must be the day Jan has her appointment!" What did you DO to those folks, lil' sis? Just Kidding - I am so happy to have you back and if you can't be around every day, that's ok. Because we sure are glad that we are not in your shoes!!!

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE - hope that you can stop for a second a tell us how your day is going. I did some excercise. It's really tricky when you have to be careful not to use your feet at all. So I'm doing arms and waist twists and some other things hanging onto furniture, etc. I also have my chair excercise tape but if my husband is not home, I don't know how to work our player. I guess any excercise if better than none especially if you've just consumed a lovely banana nut muffin.

Tomorrow morning must travel to see my pain doc so I won't be checking in under mid-afternoon my time - PST. If anyone has some good arm excercises, let me know, 'kay?

~Later,
Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote