Thread: iron deficiency
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 12:36 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

Hello Natalie, I can not say anything from first hand but I took care of deb for a number of years, with same issues and hers, were at an extreme end, it can make you tired, big time, lucky for deb, they discovered what was wrong, See that's what they told deb too Shelley, heavy and she was, but it turned out she had pullets(Sp?) on her womanly parts, and had to have a total hyster. she didn't just have a few, her womanly parts weighed 4 times as much as they should, so by correcting her anemic issues it has helped deb out a lot, so hopefully yours wont go to extremes, and meds will be able to help you, I have learned it is not something you want to take lightly, I never even realized how serious and how troubling it could become

Shelley that is what prompted them to rethink her original dx, they were pumping iron in her through meds and herself through foods. and here readings were not good at all, even with the help of meds and foods, so, again Natalie i say prayers its is an easy fix, and you are feeling better soon, sorry if i scared you off any, I debated typing this, i didn't want to make you worry more, I am sure if those numbers were at critical levels the docs would be doing something Pronto

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-22-2008), GladysD (09-24-2008), Natalie8 (09-22-2008)