View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Default how do you view this,

howdy howdy, curious whats your take on this info I got from nuero, I still get confused about Mri'S No new activity, the lesions in the spine is there still and the ones on the brain are also the same, nothing in T section of spine either, so this is good right? and my SX are my status quo, now? so the numbness tingling vision, chest pains, muscle pains spasticity and spasm's, trouble walking, and my favorite the under the skin tremors, those are cool lol and brain farts will be what i can expect on any given day?, especially if I push myself and or over do it?

Also seeing there was no new activity, i can assume it was myself and over doing it or infection or over heated that triggered my relapse this last few months, this is the part that confuses me, how could this last so long with out there being any new lesions? I also understand I have been over doing it a lot this past summer. is it better to find a new lesion and get a solid answer or my case no solid answer and some confusion, have I said in the last 5 minutes what a PITA ms is

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-22-2008), GladysD (09-23-2008), Jappy (09-24-2008), JessieSue (09-22-2008), SallyC (09-22-2008), SandyC (09-23-2008), Vonn07 (09-22-2008)