View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I take the odd aspirin for headaches and pain

I am virtually pain free most of the time now,that is why I beleive to have recovered from the pain aspect of the PN. I used to be in terrible pain, almost lke I was set on fire. I had sparks flying 24/7.

I am not on any pain meds since August when I stopped the Tryciclic. I am actually doing alright except for the on/off insomnia and anxiety.

I am also in the process of adding 2 more supplements,but I am just waiting until the first Tuesday of December to go get them,because I am in sort of a vitamin club,and I get large discounts on the first Tuesday of every month.

It is true that I have these other issues at the forefront of my medical complaints,but my PN is majorly improved, I think the B12 helped me alot,and as did the Acetyl L Carnitine all that time I was taking it.

Do you think that my PN history was that frightening?

I only remember how 2 other people got PN on this Forum,so I thought it would be a good idea if we could share the history and hopefully the success, even if minor.

After a month or so with Bronchitis, I took some left over antibiotics I had. I only took 2 pills though, and never made it past that as PN came on, and I stopped taking them.

Have a great day.

Aussie

Last edited by Aussie99; 11-12-2006 at 03:32 PM.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote