Thread: Tovaxin News
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 12:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Cheryl -

I am very sad to hear that the reports are calling the Tovaxin trial a failure. I had high hopes for it.

However, I'm not sure how to "read" your update - do you consider Tovaxin a failure FOR YOU or are you happy with the results. I guess that is really the bottom line.

I also continue to commend you for going through the trial. I wasn't "brave enough" to risk getting a placebo - my MS was just too horrible. But I know that you tried lots of stuff before getting to this point anyhow.

Like everyone else here, I still await a "cure" or at least something more definitive than what is currently available. I still stand by HiCy immensely - but like with all the other treatments, only time will tell. I'm kinda in a grief stage right now b/c I feel like if this fails - I have done everything available and out there. Part of that is reassuring at night when I lay my head down to sleep - and part of it is painful when I awake in the morning just "not knowing" what to expect.

I hate this dumb disease.

~Keri
RedPenguins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (09-23-2008), MSacorn (09-25-2008), Natalie8 (09-23-2008), SallyC (09-23-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (09-23-2008), weeble (09-25-2008)