Old 09-23-2008, 02:09 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguins View Post
!@#!@$#$%$%&$%^*%&*(%!#$%^&*(())_()_(^^$$%#!#

I could translate that, but I'd get kicked off the boards.

I just pre-heated.... (not so exciting to pre-heat and not even get a batch of cookies out of it!)..... The copaxone had been out of the fridge for a lil over an hour.

Then I shot myself up.

OMG $%^&*^%!#*&^%^*^&(&* !!!!!!!!

I'm shocked my neighbors down the block didn't come running over - I imagine I screamed loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear!

I have NEVER had it hurt so much. Holy Moly. Holy something. OUCH.

Now I'm icing - but WOW. It still stings - and not in the same way it usually does. That was awful rotten lousy.

All I can think is - just a few more months of this and I should be in the clear and off of Copaxone.... I admire those of you who have been on it for a long time. I'm a big wimp.

TK - I did read your post and can feel your pain (somewhat, as I know my experience with Copax is supposed to be short-lived....

This disease just sucks.

~Keri
When you do the injections, do you wait for the alcohol from the wipes to dry??

If you dont let it dry and inject while the alcohol is still damp, some of the alcohol can get into the injection site and that stings like a %^&*(&&&^^%!!!!

Let the alcohol dry for 30 seconds or so and see if that helps.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-23-2008), weegot5kiz (09-23-2008)