Old 09-23-2008, 03:50 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmplaura View Post
Oh yeah, just wanted to add...

due to my cyst bandaged on my back, I missed a day washing my hair. So yesterday, equipped with waterproof bandage, I was able to wash my hair.

I have a hair net in my tub to catch the hair (don't want to clog the drain!). After 2 days, previously, I'd lose a LOT of hair while washing.

The amount in the net yesterday was like, half of what came out after a daily washing when I was on Amitriptyline!

So La Evil was making me bald. Cute
When I'm combing my hair, I was getting/still get, a lot of hair on my comb, on the front of my shirt...on the floor...my boyfriend says that he finds my hair in his apartment, and I havent been to his apartment since April. (so apparently I'm shedding all over him)

I decided to quit the amitriptyline cold turkey. I'm not having any apparent problems from that so far. I actually feel better...the nasty taste in my mouth and the dry mouth dont feel so bad today. I'm using the potty somewhat normally, and not quite as often as I was saturday night. (nowhere near as often!)

I'm just annoyed that every medication I've taken recently, except for Tylenol and Ibuprofen, has caused me more than one or two problems.

Now I'm afraid to take my Copaxone tonight, for fear that it's going to make my hair fall out and make me sleep in the bathroom.

I feel like I'm better able to concentrate...I was able to sit and read a book for awhile tonight without getting bored and skipping ahead, or putting it down for a few minutes to do something else, only to pick it up again 5 minutes later and have problems getting more than a couple of pages in.

dangit! I just noticed that it's 10 to 4(am!)

I was going to go to bed earlier than this. This is what I get for playing Webkinz games for two hours (or more, cant remember when I started playing)

I guess it's off to bed to see if I can sleep without chemical assistance.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-23-2008), weegot5kiz (09-23-2008)