Old 09-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruegger84 View Post
well would u like to answer my question? or do u want me to go outta my way and post a seperate question in a seperate topic?

let me rephrase the question instead, what is the normal dosage for taurine? how much can you take while still being safe? i heard you can take up to 2-3 grams a day. (note:: not milligrams) They usually come in 500 mg capsules.
What are you trying to accomplish with taurine? That would determine how much to use.

Also I see in your signature you are using Licorice extract?
Why are you using that? Over time this can be harmful, affect potassium levels and increase blood pressure. The DGL version of licorice has the offending compounds removed and is much safer. Some people use licorice for ulcers. I would strongly suggest the DGL version if that is what you are after.

BTW also, readers here should understand that Monica has a long history of posting here on PN, and she is asking her questions about HER PN issues. That is what those doses refer to.
They may not be appropriate or necessary for others with other problems.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 09-23-2008 at 01:50 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (09-24-2008)