Thread: help needed
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 03:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

And now for today's episode of As My Life Spirals Downward...

Yesterday I called our pastor and told him I needed more time to think about his offer to counsel me/ us. Last night DH told me he would try one or two sessions alone and go from there. It would be nothing short of a miracle if he agreed to a third session. As for me, this bit of news from DH just added to the variables for me. I'm taking a wait a see approach for myself. I highly doubt DH will agree to a third session. Knowing what happens there would help me with my dilemma.

So I guess it is pray for a DH miracle and that I somehow manage to keep what little bit of sanity I have left while I wait to see how it plays out with DH. I'm certainly not gonna hold my breath on this turning out well. In fact, if I was a betting person I would bet my second to last buck on this turning into a full blown train wreck with divorce papers following rapidly.

12/02- health world implodes, 11/05- Raynaud's (Brr!), 2/07- celiac, 3/07- gluten free diet

I will survive.
JustWeave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (09-23-2008), Darlene (09-24-2008), DM (09-24-2008), SandyC (09-23-2008), tkrik (09-24-2008)