Thread: Support...
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 08:59 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

ducky...

you've made me choke up a bit here...

he is such a special young man....

I remember when he cried at the restaurant because of the local shrimp and how FRESH the shrimp was....that appreciation of the little things....I was really a student that day...

and then when he danced at our weeding...

and that walk we had downtown that day....how well he handled himself...our little talk....he just amazes me....

and like the moss said, you're not too shabby yourself....

((((((BIG HUGS)))))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by da duck View Post
I have a son that people sometimes stare at...he's different. He knows that he is different. He wishes that he weren't. BUT....someone said something to him this summer...
someone that he loves and admires...who has TS and a couple of cats...who has a wonderful wife and a bright, shining, loving sprit...
someone who said something that has helped my son understand himself better. Something that made him feel more "normal" about not being normal.
someone who does not know that, because of what he said, has changed the whole person that my son is...
he draws now.
he writes.
he shows off his work.
he says that he is the best that HE can be...and that the people who count love him the most.
he says a lot of things, BUT
he won't say what that wonderful friend said to him....
and I don't want to know what it was...I only want my friend to know what he has been for my son. A true friend. An inspiration and a soft place to fall.
One stupid old woman is no comparison to any of that.

PS....blue footed boobies!!!!! I love the name, I love the bird...I love the picture

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
da duck (09-24-2008), tamiloo (09-23-2008)