Thread: Support...
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 09:09 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded2nite View Post
Ignorant old broad!!!

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

((((Moi))))
hi jade, LOL I am with you....((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))) thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiloo View Post
Moi...you should have called me! Thats what a big sis is for!
Oh, my Moi, I'm so sorry because of this womens lack of knowlege or heart that she was just "stupid". I hope she never has to face challenges even a fraction of what any of us experience.

Hey, guy we love you!! As the Olhipie says to me...I love your guts!!

EEEeeeek...I have 12 days til I go under the knife...back surgery...black and decker. I can hear the drills now!!!

thanks Tammilooloo...(((((((BIG HUGS)))))))

I was just more amused than anything at first....
It was another part of my "growing up" journey I needed, I think...it's made me becoming more a "Michael" that Dmack has posted....

I think it was actually a good thing for me...for me to become more like Scott, Vick's son, and Michael, Dmack's friend, and Dale, Ducky's son...

it turned out to be a positive journey for me...just part of it...I am going to handle it better next time also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM View Post
Hello my friend, Muwah! So sorry I didn't see this earlier; I haven't been online much today. (no excuse) I am sorry for the pain that an ignorant person left you with, but while you are always making everyone here feel better about themselves, you need to be reminded that you are special b/c of WHO you are.

Don't let others' stares or unkindness ever change Muwah or make you second guess yourself. You have brought so much joy and wisdom to NT. I for one, am the better for getting to know you, even if it is in our lil cyber world here. We're lucky to have SM here, too! (someone's got to keep you in line) *insert grin*

take care friend~ you are truly cared about here.

PS: Give me her description, etc and I'll find her and give her a big SMACK!!!!!!!!!
awwwww, DM...(((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))

no worries!! We have a NO pressure friendship!! Replies are NOT required!!!!

Cause I KNOW deep in my heart that you guys care...I really DO...that's why it is good to vent here....even if nobody would've responded to me, I would've been fine!! I am a venter...LOL I vent and then I am good to go...

btw, she looks a bit like...."Nappy!!" LMAO.....hee hee...wooooo...I am instigating now...LOL
no, but seriously....I am fine..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to thank you all for responding and all the private ones I've been getting also...

I really was just talking about support and how much the support here is awesome from what I was reading...and then some how I snuck that little low self-esteem crap in there and got everyone worked up...LOL sorry about that....

((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

to all of you....

I am running out of words to use...I am sick of using "honored" "Grateful"

so, the "thanks" button is just going to have to speak for me....but it is a thanks that is so deep within me....

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DM (09-24-2008), Koala77 (09-24-2008), tamiloo (09-23-2008)