View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 10:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello and welcome!

Hi Maria! You have found the right place! Everyone here has been so wonderful and kind!You're really going to love it here! So, tell me about your MG...........they call it the "snowflake" disease, since everyone seems to suffer in different ways. How are you feeling? What were your symptoms? How were you finally diagnosed? How old are you? What meds are you on? Do you have a good neuro? I think in my case, the most iporatant thing has been a great support group; something I've found on this site! You are going to love it here! Do you have kids? If you are feeling yucky today, just remember to hang in there - this too shall pass! Have you had IV IG yet? Plasmaphoresis? I know I'm asking alot of qustions, but I'm still kind of new to MG and would love to hear all about you!Tak care and try and get some rest! Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by marias626 View Post
Hi,

I have had myasthenia for about 17 years and was diagnosed about 8 years ago. I never knew about this web site and think it will be nice to talk to others who know how it feels. Just reading makes me feel better.
"Thanks for this!" says:
marias626 (09-24-2008)