View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 10:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi again all. My weekend went well. My ex had the kids Saturday and I did not have plans except for Judo. I did that, got home around 2-ish, ate, took a nap then went to the book store. I did not have plans after that, but that night just as I was stopped out in the parking lot talking to an aquaintance from judo, Christopher called around 7 or 8 and invited me over. So we spent from then until just now together. Well, plus his daughter and then for a few hours this evening his daughter's friend. We had several good heart-to-heart chats. Got off my chest lots of the stuff that's been sitting there, but WITHOUT doing it "female style", (which as you may know consists of dumping the entire file group in one huge HEAP! lol...) Plus we made soup, read, looked at stuff on the computer... This morning, I got up, got a shower, made toast and tea and read a book of mine alone while he slept on his bed on the other side of the table. Oh- and lots of crazy dreams- of course!

Tomorrow, I need to work out this *bleep!!* *bleep!!* stuff with FIA. Next day I work... Oh yes and i have a yeast infection I think so I need to see about getting a script for that. I thought I had refills. Guess not.... I'm getting into my bed now....