Thread: Hey Twink...
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Wow, my very own thread! *in best Sally Field voice* You love me, you really really love me!

When my son-in-law saw my big stack of posties on his kitchen table, he asked if I really knew all those people and how I kept track of them all. It was a little weird trying to explain my feelings about my board buds.

I really feel like you all are my extended family. Of course I "know" you -- we share our triumphs and tragedies. We support each other through words and prayers. Heck, I communicate more with my NeuroTalk friends than I do some of my close neighbors and relatives!

Just for the record, I'm made it home from AZ. When you travel from one desert state to another, well ... I just didn't expect it to be raining when I returned home to Utah. Felt very nice and refreshing.

The 2 youngish men I sat down next to on the plane were literally covered in colorful tattoos. Women and cars and spiderwebs! Oh my! The guy I sat next to didn't have anything on his shaved head, but the back of his neck read, "Sucker."

I buckled up and couldn't help but glance once or twice. Okay, I stared and got caught. The first words out of my mouth were, "Gosh, I feel so naked sitting next to you!" They smiled. Sorta.

I am so lucky to be a part of this board. I thank you all for your friendship and warm fuzzies.

PS: Still happy to add new names and addresses to my list. Just send me a PM.

Hugs to all!

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!
Twinkletoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (09-24-2008), Kitty (09-24-2008), LaPepper (09-24-2008), tkrik (09-24-2008)