View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 12:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsd View Post
I don't see Seroquel in you signature anymore. Did you stop it?
Long term use of Seroquel can cause diabetes. (so the magnesium and taurine are a good choice for you since diabetics respond to them favorably).
Have you had that checked? The blood sugar?
Long term use of drugs like Seroquel can also cause tics and unwanted movements. These are called Tardive Dyskinesia.
They may be permanent or not depending on dose and time used, and the person.

I don't think taurine helps with "absorption" of magnesium, but it works with magnesium in certain
tissues of the body.

Also long term use of Inderal can cause depression. I forgot why you are using this drug?
Ahhh Yes, i stopped seroquel because of the side effects, it was too sedating, depressing, weight gaining, and thankfully i'm doing good off it. I don't really take inderal anymore, as my pulse and blood pressure have go down over the past few months. It's still there if I need it PRN, if I'm having some anxiety or restlessness. http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails....1&pid=350&at=0

this was the stuff i was talking about, it has choline and carnitine in it, so i don't see the relation to magnesium taurate.

ugh gross i hate capsules, for some reason they always get stuck, especially if they are made with rice flour. the ones with gabapentin never gave me trouble however.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote