View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 07:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dangerous Biscuits! AND...I didnt bake them this time!

I wont complain about our battles of the week ahead, but it's a busy one.

My most laughable Thanksgiving was when I flew down from NY to Florida with 10 pounds of Polish keilbasa in my suitcase. since it was so blessed cold in NY, I pft course, checked my bags for the nonstop flight. Well...as fate would have it, my luggage was lost. I also flew down in wool shorts, having just gotten off work and ontot he flight.

By the time my luggage was found( 4 days later) and delivered to my parents home...it had reaked of an old Polish woman who had died in ,my luggage. All my clothes smelled, etc. It made for a great laugh let me say.

As far as favorite holiday recipes...I dont really have any. I LOVELOVELOVE grean bean casseroles. I love them cold for breakfast the next morning! That's the only thing I look forward to. tyhis week at my little ones school, I have 3 TG celebrations to attend. Can you say, "OVERKILL". I wish the school would just do one huge celebration and be done with it. The twins fight over who "gets mom" and who gets dad first. I'm just unbelievably lucky to have them around to fight over us. And...for friends