View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. I have severe inner ankle/foot/calf pain and is more like rsd then pn but anyhow was also suggested the scs. First would be the trial and then the implant. I had waited because I too felt very scared of this and also the doc I saw made me feel uncomfortable so I went to another pm doc who for me wanted to start with something for 6 weeks around before a scs. I am not sure as there are mixed reviews on the scs. Have you seen the videos for the different kinds. I think it may be even online. Anyhow the trial I think you could tell but not the implant. I am pretty sure but could be wrong. Also if you get relief that is the most important.Meds have done nothing fror my leg pain and I too have the sleep issue. I am sorry I wish I had more advice. I am now 30 but this happened when I was 28. If I can help you in any way just email or pm me. Hang in there and also you may want another opinion from another pm doc. I have seen 4 this year and have gotten 3 different procedures to do. A little scary and confusing.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote