View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 05:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ocular Myasthenia

Sounds like what I have. My eye doctors said the same thing then after the “Special” Neurologist confirmed Ocular Myasthenia they said that is what they thought. About a month worth of waiting and three return trips. So far what I have taken is listed under my name. My double vision started, then I could not hold one eye lid open even though I could see great out of one eye at a time.

Do not know what else it could be but if it is Myasthenia it reacts different and it has many partners. I see better at night now with my medicine but many see better in the morning.

Bull Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTunes View Post
Hi all. This is my first post. I have been experienced double vision that gets worse at the end of the day and when I'm tired. No other symptoms. Two eye doctors sent my home saying there was "nothing wrong" with me. Went to neurologist, who ordered many tests. MRI had no plaques, so MS was ruled out. (I think he did that just to be safe). He suspects myasthenia. Does anyone know what else could cause this with zero other symptoms?

If it is MG, how likely is it to become general rather than ocular?

Thanks.
Bull Dog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote