View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 08:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Post Hi Erin

Just curious, why do you think you should have a hysterectomy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Whippets are great dogs! They are little balls of fire! I know my poms and chihuahua have definitely made my life a lot better! My little 4 lb chihuahua is so protective! He cracks me up cuz' he attacks everyone that tries to get near me (on my really bad days)..........fortunately, the hospital has told me that if I stay in a suite for my next IV IG, I can have my little babies up there with me (one @ a time).......I know for me that would make me feel a lot better! My dogs bark all the time and generally drive me crazy, but I can't imagine life without them! They were so cute last night! All of them just stayed up with me and stared @ me all night - they do not like it when I'm away!

Cellcept is super expensive here! If I didn't have ins., it wuld run me $500+ a bottle for 60 pills.......it has been great though! I was really worried initially regarding Cellcept, but told my doc I'd be willing to do anything for a better chance @ remission. You said earlier that you had a lump in your leg removed due to the cellcept - was it a big one? How did you even know you had it? Did it hurt? Do you think I should be on the lookout for lumps? The thought of more surgery just terrifies me! I know I should have a hysterectomy, but there is no way that I want to even THINK about surgery so soon after my thymectomy...Does your spot still hurt where they cut you for the thymectomy? Mine still does! Of course, my iron level is still iffy, and my docs seems to think that it is why I'm so slow to heal.............Got to get ready for my docs. appt - more blood work - yuck!

I'm staying home today - no work for me! I was totally wiped when I got home from Dallas! My head would not stop hurting - and I took 2 pain pills - it kimd of freaked me out! Guess I shouldn't have offered to drive for Mike - 5 hours, not fun!

Talk to you soon!
Erin
marias626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote