View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 04:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi all

I hope this device can bring pain relief and mobility to people with CSF pressure problems / hart problems the title of this response STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS was first coined by the great sir Isaac Newton in many aspects this device uses the mechanisms he first described I use the word coined, because this saying also is on the out side edge of our UK two pound coin and replaces the early er Latin inscription SIC VOS NON VOBIS which has a different meaning ? , This concept has come from the artistic creative part of my brain, so like my art remains my intellectual property I am posting it here in creative corner because , I could be way of beam with the whole concept , but would hope it would come to the attention of the medical fraternity with the resources and know how to develop the device for practical applications, the point of these forums is the sharing of information and support I have a CSF leak in my skull, and know of others in great pain who spend there days flat on there backs they come from all walks of life kids young mums and dads and seniors

I would sell the concept /design to any reputable medical institution for the sum of two UK pounds sterling £ 2.00
and that no animial shall suffer pain in the development of the device ( STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS, SIC VOS NON VOBIS ?
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kalamity_jane (09-26-2008)