View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:09 AM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

Welcome Mbabic and sorry about the DX, glad you are on meds , and like everyone said this illness can be a bit of a pain and annoyance.

I would like to add these days you feel"good or normal" be careful not to over do it, this is an easy thing to do, especially after feeling blah for too many days you want to get stuff done, of course we have all been warned of this and have all over done things a number of times. In due course you will find all the quirks you need to watch for, it takes time the first year I sort of spent just trying to understand it, and I never had these wonderful people here to help me, so you are already one step ahead of me you will have the kind support and wonderful humor of this special group of people

pretty sure someone said this by now to you if not, keep a journal or diary, what ever ya wants to call it and keep track of whats what, and if you get a question at 2 am for your doc write it down and take questions in with you, this will help, anytime you think of a ??? write it down for your docs visit, Welcome aboard the MS train

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-25-2008), FranksAngel (09-25-2008), GladysD (09-25-2008), lady_express_44 (09-25-2008), SandyC (09-26-2008)